
It’s
我有點兒
a little bit broken.
心碎.
Oh, Mom.
哦, 媽媽.
Something about a college campus. Isn’t there, Morales? You know?
校園里有些特別之處. 不是嗎, 莫瑞絲? 你感到了么?
What do you mean? I mean, you know, the falling leaves
你指什么? 我是說, 你看那飄零的落葉
the promise of youth, the smell of curricula.
青春的誓言, 書卷的氣息.
I’m thinking we probably gotta get new partners.
我在想我們大概該找個新的同伴.
I’m thinking I’m okay with that. Yeah?
我在想我很贊成. 是嗎?
That so? Yeah.
就這樣? 是的.
As long as your partner’s an old fat guy. I love old fat guys.
既然你的同伴是個又老又肥的家伙. 我愛又老又肥的家伙.
You do too. You do. I do.
你也是. 是的.
What? You’re so silly.
什么? 你好笨.
You think?
你這么認為?
You guys are in love, huh?
你們兩位戀愛了?
Yeah, I guess so. It’s amazing. I’m at this great school
啊, 我想是的. 令人驚訝. 我在這么好學校里
and there’s not one course on love.
居然沒有愛的實踐.
You can’t learn about love in a classroom. The dorms, maybe.
你從課堂上可學不到愛情. 也許, 宿舍里可以.
What? You can’t learn about it in a classroom.
什么? 你從課堂上可學不到的.
Love is not always that easy, Anna.
愛情通常就不是唾手可得, 安娜.
Nothing worth getting ever is.
世間無永恒之事.