
Have you tried to get chili fries on this campus?
你嘗過這里的辣椒煎魚嗎?
They sell chili. Oh, yes, and they sell the fries. But they cannot put the two together.
他們賣辣椒. 是的, 他們也賣煎魚. 但他們不把兩者放在一起.
You got a building with engineering students
你可以和工科的學生一起造樓
but they Just kiss me.
但他們--吻我.
Okay.
好的.
Anna. Welcome home.
安娜.歡迎回家.
Thank you. Happy holidays. Thanks. And you.
謝謝你. 假日快樂. -多謝. 你也同樣
Hey, Phil. Is he busy?
嘿, 菲爾. 他很忙?
Not for you.
你可以進.
New shades? Yeah.
新的墨鏡? -是.
Nice. Hey, Harper. New suit? No.
很漂亮. 嘿, 哈珀. 新制服? -不是.
Hey, Buddy! Hi, Buddy. How have you been? Hey.
嘿, 巴迪! 嘿, 巴迪. 你跑哪去了? 嘿.
Hey, sweetie. Hey, Daddy.
嗨, 甜心. -嗨, 老爸.
You look
你看上去.
You look collegiate.
你是大學生了.
Thanks.
謝謝.
How’s school? It’s good. Yeah.
學校如何? -很好.
Good. Am I in any textbooks yet? No, not yet.
好. 我進教科書了嗎? -還沒呢.
I hope you’re taking some time to have some fun.
我希望你也有玩樂的時間.
You do? Yeah.
是嗎? -是的.
Since when?
從何時開始?
Anna. No, Dad. You know what?
安娜. -不, 老爸. 您曉得么?