
You think I'm neurotic? No, no, no. Come on, I'm kidding.
你認為我神經質嗎 不,不,不。好了,我是逗你玩
Where did I do that? I didn't do that.
我什么時候那樣了 我沒有那樣
Oh, maybe it's just me, you know.
哦,也許只是我,你知道
Reading something, knowing the character is based on you
看了些東西,知道其中 的人物以你為基礎
it's both flattering and disturbing at the same time.
既感到榮幸同時又有些不安
How is it disturbing?
怎么會不安呢
I don't know. Just being part of someone else's memory.
我不知道。只是因為成了 某人記憶中的一部分吧
Seeing myself through your eyes.
透過你的眼看到了我自己
How long did it take you to write it?
那本書花了你多長時間
Three or four years, on and off.
三四年吧,寫寫停停的
Wow, that's a really long time to be writing about one night.
哇,花了那么長時間寫一晚上的事
Yeah, I know. Tell me about it.
是的,我知道。和我 談談那晚上的事吧
I always assumed you had forgotten me.
我一直以為你已經把我忘了呢
No, I had a pretty clear picture of you in my mind.
不,你在我腦海里的印象很清晰
I have to tell you something. I just. What?
有些事我一定要告訴你。我只是 什么
I've wanted to talk to you for so long that now It's just surreal, you know?
長期以來我一直想和你談談 有點兒超現實,不是嗎
I feel like everything should be
我現在感覺任何事都應改
How long do we have? Twenty minutes and 30 seconds?
我們還有多長時間 20分鐘30秒嗎
We got more than that. I wanna know about you.
不只那個 我想更多的了解你
Tell me, what are you doing? What are you up to?
告訴我,你在忙什么 近來怎么樣了呢
Where to start? I work for Green Cross. It's an environmental organization.
從哪兒說起呢?我為綠十字工作 那是個環保組織