
What are they all about?
他們都做些什么
We basically work on different environment issues
基本上說我們所作的都和環境相關
from clean water to disarmament of chemical weapons.
從水污染到化學武器消除都做
International laws that deal with the environment.
國際法中有和環境相關的條款
What do you do for them? We're going this way.
你為他們做什么呢 我們從這邊走
Different things.
不同的事
Like, last year I was in india for a while, working on a watertreatment plant.
就像去年,我在印度呆了一陣子 幫忙處理一個水處理廠的事務
Well, the cotton industry there is a major source of pollution, so.
唔,那兒的棉花工業是 個主要的污染源,所以
I mean, it sounds like you're actually doing something.
我覺得,聽起來好像你確實在做實事
Most people, myself included, just sit around and bitch.
絕大多數的人,包括我在內 只是坐在那兒TMD發牢騷
You know, how America's consuming all the world's resources, SUVs suck
美國人在怎樣消耗世界的資源嗎,SUV真差勁
global warming is real
全球氣候在變暖
I'm relieved to hear you're not one of those "freedom fries" Americans.
你不是那種張口閉口談政治 的美國人我就放心了
Hey, you know. But how'd you get into that?
嗨,你知道 但是你怎么想到要做這種工作呢
I came out of political science, hoping to work for the government.
我原來學的是政治 本想為政府工作
And I did for a little while. Terrible. Not good?
而且我確實做過一陣兒。太可怕了 不好嗎
Yeah, no. Anyway, I got really tired Let's go this way.
是的,不好。總之,我受夠了 我們從這兒走