
I was a total dork. Let's go this way. Did you get any calls?
我真是個呆子 我們從這邊走。你收到電話嗎
Just a couple hookers looking for a gig.
只有幾個妓女來兜生意
No, it was awful, I mean, what do you want me to say?
不,當時真是太糟了,我是說 你要我說什么好呢
It's so sad. I'm so sorry.
真悲慘。真的很抱歉
I walked around for a couple days. Eventually, I flew home.
我在附近轉了幾天 最后,我飛回了家
I owed my dad 2000 bucks...
我欠了爸爸2000美元...
...who had warned me about French chicks. ...
在那之前他曾告訴 過我要提防法國女人
What did he tell you about French women?
他是怎么評價法國女人的呢
Nothing. He's never met any French women.
沒什么。他從沒見過法國女人
He's never been east of the Mississippi.
他從沒到過密西西比河以東的地方
Why didn't you put, "Six months later, the French bitch didn't show up"?
你為什么不說,"六個月 后法國婊子沒有出現"呢
No, but I did, I did.
不,但是我寫了,我寫了
You did? Yeah. No. I made it more hopeful.
你寫了嗎 是的。不,我賦予它更多希望
I wrote this fictional version where you do show up.
在這部小說中我寫到你出現了
Oh, what happens? Well....
哦,發生了什么事呢 唔...
What?
什么事呢
We make love for about 1 0 days straight, that's one part of it.
其中一部分是 我們一連做了10天愛