
I was definitely bummed, but....
毫無疑問我當時是不高興 但是...
Mostly I was mad we hadn't exchanged any phone numbers or any information.
我最惱的是我們沒有留下 電話號碼或者其他的信息
That was so stupid. No way to get in touch.
那真的很愚蠢 沒有辦法聯系
Nothing to go on. I didn't know your last name.
毫無辦法 你姓什么我都不知道
Remember, we were both afraid if we started writing and calling...
想想看,當時我們都 害怕開始寫信打電話...
...that it would slowly fade out. lt definitely wasn't a slow fade. ...
那樣會慢慢的淡去 一定會慢慢的淡去的
We wanted to pick up where we left off.
當時我們都想重溫舊夢
No, it sure wasn't.
是呀,幸虧當時不是那樣
Which would have been fine if it had worked. Oh, well.
到底哪樣會更好。噢,是的
So....
那么....
How long were you in Vienna, then? Just a couple days.
你在維也納呆了多久呢 只有幾天
Did you meet another girl?
后來你遇到其他女孩子了嗎
Yeah, her name was Gretchen and she was amazing.
是的,她的名字叫Gretchen 而且她真的很令人驚奇
The book's really a composite of the two of you.
實際上這本是你們倆個的綜合
No, I'm kidding. You wouldn't believe I even went back to the train station.
不,我開玩笑的,也許你不信- 我甚至去過火車站
I put up signs of my number in the hotel in case you'd been delayed.
我把自己的電話留在旅館里 如果你去晚的話能和我聯系