Come on, don't you want to go snowboarding?
走吧 你不想滑雪了嗎
I'm doing it right now. Check this out.
我正在滑 看好了
I just broke my neck.
我剛摔斷了我的脖子
Sweet.
強悍
So what are you gonna do all day?
那你這一整天都要干嘛啊
Room service!
客房服務
Does that answer your question?
這就是我的回答
Your order, sir.
您點的餐,先生
French fries, potato chips and onion rings a la mode.
薯條 炸薯片 澆上冰激凌的洋蔥圈
Mr. Starkwell?
史塔科威爾先生
Gabe.
蓋比
You two know each other?
你倆會認識
Mr. Starkwell was my third-grade teacher.
史塔科威爾先生是我的三年級老師
Gabe is the reason I quit teaching.
蓋比是我放棄教育事業的元兇
And he's the reason I went to summer school.
他也正是我去暑期學校的原因
You went to summer school because you've got a mouth on you...
你去暑期學校的原因是你有一張...
Sir.Hey, remember me?
抱歉先生,嘿,記得我嗎
Did I have you for third grade too?
你三年級的時候我也教過你嗎
Yeah.We had two great years together.
是啊,我們一起度過了兩年的美好時光唉
Well, looks like the foot's on the other shoe now, isn't it?
看來真是三十年東河 三十年西河啊
Don't you mean the shoe is on the other foot?
你是不是想說三十年河東 三十年河西
Your days of correcting me are over, Marvin.
你整天糾正我的日子結束了 馬文
Oh, this is gonna be fun.
噢 這一定很有趣吧