Right down the middle. Right here. -Okay.
往中間投 這里 -好的
There we go. -Nice!
接住 -漂亮
Throw again.- Kids, listen up.
再來遍 -孩子們 注意了
Big news.
特大新聞
Please tell us you're not having another baby.
不要告訴我們你又懷了個孩子
No, we're not having another baby.
沒有 孩子夠多了
And I can assure you,we will not be making that announcement ever again.
而且我可以擔保那種事情不會再發生了
Yeah, this family is big enough.
謝謝 這兒的兄弟姐妹夠多了
Hey, you completely clear on that, dad?
嘿 老爸 你清楚這點了嗎
Why you pointin' your finger at me?
你干嘛指我
Having babies is a team effort.
造人工程可是需要團隊合作的
What do you mean?
什么意思
This should be good.
問得好
Uh...
呃...
You know what? Getting back to that big announcement...We're going on a family vacation!
告訴你吧,特大新聞就是我們要來次全家度假
And it's our first one with Charlie.
這可是查莉的第一次啊
And Gabe.
還有本人
What are you talking about? You've been on lots of vacations.
瞎說什么,你都度過多少次假了
Okay, visiting grandma after she had the fat sucked out of her butt is not a vacation.
是嗎,拜訪做過臀部吸脂手術后的奶奶可不算是去度假
Okay, this time we are going on a real vacation.To a ski resort in the mountains.
好吧 這次的度假絕對貨真價實,我們要去山上的一處滑雪勝地
Oh, and here's an interesting piece of family history...
噢 那還有一段關于咱家的有趣歷史
The place is called mount bliss.
我們管那地方叫幸福小山丘
And it happens to be...... Where your dad and I got married.
故事就發生在你爸和我結婚時
It's very romantic.
那是相當的浪漫啊
Honey, you just interrupted me.
親愛的 你打斷我了
I was just trying to get to the point, Bob.
我只是想直入主題 鮑伯
You know your stories go on forever.
你知道你的故事又臭又長
And the romance continues.
浪漫的場景又上演了
You know, the weekend we got married,We weren't even planning on doing it.Getting married.
知道嗎,我們結婚的那個周末,我們根本沒想過要這么做,就是結婚
Then we met judge Lawson and he said we were perfect for each other.
然后我們就遇到了牧師勞森,他說我倆就是天生一對
So we did it. -Got married.
然后我們就答應了 -結婚
Why do you keep saying that?
為什么一直這么說
Haven't you had the talk with him yet?
你沒和他說過嗎
I haven't had the talk with P.J. Yet.
我還沒和PJ說過呢
I'm good.
不用管我