誰來演我們家的人
Oh, kids from my drama class.
哦 我們戲劇班上的同學
This one kid, Walter, is playing dad.
一個叫沃特的 他來演我爸
Blah blah blah. Who's playing me?
隨便了 那誰來演我
I haven't cast the mom role yet.
這個我還沒有確定
I'm having auditions later.
我過一會要來進行那個角色的試鏡
Oh, okay. Well, if you need me to do anything,
哦 好吧 這樣吧 如果你需要我幫忙
Just let me know. I could do props,
盡管開口,我可以幫忙弄道具啊
Costumes or play mom... whatever.
服裝啊,或者演媽媽這可角色啊,什么都行
Here we go.
又來了
You know, I don't know if I've told you this,
對了,我記得有沒有跟你說過
But when I was younger I did a lot of theater.
我在年輕的時候曾經演過很多的戲劇
Really? What did the southwest denver.
真的嗎?丹佛西南社區學院的
Community college "daily bugle" say?
《每日號角》怎么評價的
The southwest denver community college "daily bugle"Called my maggie from "cat on a hot tin roof" Purr-fect.
它們說我在"熱鐵皮屋頂上的貓 "里面演的瑪姬實在是 美喵無比
Ah. Look, mom. I'm supposed to use kids From my drama class in the video.
這個嘛,媽,我還是準備找跟我一起上戲劇課的同學來演短片里面的角色
Of course. Of course you are.
當然 你當然應該這樣
I understand. - Thanks.
我完全理解 - 謝謝
You know what I feel like?
你知道我現在什么感覺嗎
I feel all the time like a cat on a hot tin roof.
我感覺自己就像熱鐵皮屋頂上的那只貓
Dad! Mom's bugging me!
爸 媽又在騷擾我