Guys, I'd like you to meet my new girlfriend Nina.
伙計們 來見見俺的新女友 妮娜
Nina, this is my best friend P.J....
妮娜 這是我最好的哥們 PJ
Hi. - ...And his sister teddy.
嗨 - 這是她的姐姐 泰迪
Nice to meet you. - Oh, nice to meet you too.
很高興認識你 - 哦 也很高興認識你
Come on in. Emmett, when did you get a girlfriend?
進來吧 艾米特 你從哪撈了個女友來啊
Like 20 minutes ago. I rushed right over as soon as it happened.
大概20分鐘之前 我速戰速決把她搞定了
Emmett has told me so much about you.
艾米特跟我講了很多有關你的事
She talks like that all the time.
她說話的口音很有特點
She's from south america. - Venezuela.
她是從南美來的 - 是委內瑞拉
I thought you said south america.
你不是跟我說是南美嗎
Emmett, venezuela is in south america.
艾米特 委內瑞拉就是南美的
Right?
對吧
Yeah, they have trouble with subjects ending in "-ography."
對 他們倆對地理什么的一竅不通
And "-ath." and "-ience."
還有數學 以及自然科學
Teddy, can I talk to you for a second?
泰迪 我能跟你單獨聊會嗎
Sure. - I'll be right back.
行 - 我馬上就回來
Okay.
哦
So how long have you been in the country?
那個 你來美國多長時間了
Only one day. - That explains how you ended up with emmett.
只有一天 - 怪不得艾米特把你搞掂了
So, Teddy,Since I have a girlfriend now.This thing that's been going on between us...
那么泰迪,俺現在既然是有女朋友的人了,我們之間的那個什么
Mmm, that thing that exists only in your head?
嗯 那段存在你幻想里頭的東西
Yeah, that... it's over.
對 就是那個 也該結束了
Okay.
好吧
That's good. Deny the pain.
這樣很好 把痛苦埋在內心
No tears? - No problem.
不要哭喲 - 沒問題
So brave. - So... Emmett.
真堅強 - 就這樣吧 艾米特