Hey, honey. What you working on?
嘿 寶貝 忙什么呢
Oh, nothing.
哦 沒什么
Do you mind?
回避一下不介意吧
I can't help it. I saw the word "mom."
我禁不住要偷看一下 我瞥見你寫了"媽媽"這個詞
Okay, I'm writing a script for my drama class.
其實 我正在完成戲劇課上要的劇本
We're supposed to shoot a short film.About an important moment in our lives.
我們要拍一部小短片關于我們生活中意義重大的時刻
Ooh ooh! Which moment?I've been involved in so many.
哇 哇 你寫的是哪一個?我親身參與過那么多瞬間
Well, it's about the day you and dad sat me down.And told me you were expecting charlie.
呃 我寫的是那天你和爸爸告訴我,你們正在等待小查莉的降生
Can I read it? - Sure, when I'm finished.
能讓我看看嗎 - 好啊 等我寫完了
No, come on. I'm really excited.
哦 別這樣 這事太讓我激動了
Give me a sneak peek. - Okay.
讓我粗略看幾眼吧 - 好吧
Okay, let's see here. "Bob"... yak yak yak.
啊 讓我看看 鮑勃 啦啦啦
"Teddy"... blah blah blah. AmyTeddy, we need to talk to you."
泰迪 啦啦啦 艾米泰迪 我們有件事要告訴你
Oh, this is really good.
哇 這里寫得太好了
Mom exits.
媽媽 退場
Where does it say that? I don't see that.
哪里寫了 我沒看到啊
No no, it doesn't. I'm saying that.
不 不 不是寫的 是我剛才說的