Whoa! What happened?
喔,這是怎么了
Dad breathed fire. It was so awesome...The first time.
老爸表演噴火了,真的太壯觀了,僅第一次而言
The second time there were some problems.
第二次噴火的時候出了點故障
No big deal.
沒什么大不了的
Tomorrow morning I'll go down to the music store.
明天早上我就去樂器行
And get jimmy a new bass,Then go over to the lumber yard.
給吉米買個新貝斯,然后去木材房
And get jimmy's parents a new deck.
給吉米的父母買個演出平臺
Wait. Dad, you played in p.J.'s band?
打住,老爸,你不會在PJ的樂隊里演出了吧
I didn't know you were into music.- Of course I am.
我還不懂你對音樂有興趣啊 - 我當然有了
When I was in high school, I had my own band.
當我還在高中的時候,我也有自己的樂隊
I'm sorry, what?
我很抱歉,你說啥
I really got to get my own place.
我真的要找地方自己住了