Open your bags, girls. This pretty rainbow's going down.
女孩們,打開包吧,這道絢麗的彩虹馬上就要成為歷史了
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about! Whoo!
沒錯,這才是我想要的效果!哇
Teddy? - Oh! Spencer.
泰迪嗎 - 哦 斯賓塞
That is you, uh, tiger.
還真是你啊 你畫老虎的妝嗎
How do you do? - Oh my gosh.
兄臺別來無恙 - 哦 天哪
How do I do what?
我身體又沒事
I'm austin. - This is austin?
我叫奧斯丁 - 這位就是你所說的奧斯丁嗎
The guy you're in a relationship with?
就是那位和你拍拖的
Well, it's just our first date.We're taking things slow.
這個嗎,這只是我們第一次約會而已的,我們要一步一步來
Um, well, I should go. Nicole's waiting for me.
呃,那么我先走了,妮可爾還在那里等我呢
It was nice to meet you. - And you, sir.
很高興見到你 - 先生 我也很高興見到你
Are you okay?
你好么
Not really.
不大好
That was my ex-boyfriend.
那位是我的前任男友
Oh. - He's here with nicole,who is pretty and real.
哦 - 他現在在那里陪妮可爾,不僅漂亮而且算是貨真價實的女友
And you're here with an 11-year-old.
而你卻在和一位十一歲少年廝混
Pretty much.
差不多吧
Well, you know, teddy,I may be only 11,but I'm old enough to know you deserve someone who will appreciate how wonderful you are.
這么說吧,泰迪,也許我年齡僅僅只有十一,但我足以了解你需要某人的關愛,需要某人欣賞你的美麗
And for your information, spencer ain't it.
而我覺得,斯賓塞鬼才配得上你
Did you just say "ain't"? - Listen to me.
你剛才不會說“鬼”了吧 - 聽聽我啊
I'm so passionate, I'm throwing grammar to the wind.
我熱情似火,已經把規范用語置之度外了
Yeah thanks, austin.
謝了,奧斯丁
And you know, as first dates go,
告訴你,作為第一次約會
This wasn't all that bad.
目前還不算很糟糕
Not now, slappy.
斯拉皮,現在不是時候
Anyway, you really...
不論怎么說 你真的
You deserve somebody great too.
你也應有別人的愛撫
I mean, somebody who's smart kind and, well, 11.
我的意思是一位聰明的善解人意的,十一歲女生
Shall we grab our goody bags, quick kiss.
我們不如把糖果包帶走,迅速親一下
And get out of here? - What did you say?
然后離開這里 - 你說啥
I said let's grab our goody bags.
我是說我們把糖果包帶走吧