Hey. See you later. - Hey, dad.
嘿 我上班去了 - 嘿 老爸
Before you go, can I ask you something?
在你走之前 我能問你件事嗎
Oh, ask your mother. - Why can't I ask you?
哦 你還是問你媽媽去吧 - 為什么不能直接問你呢
Well, because whatever answer I give you,She's gonna tell me it's the wrong one.
呃 因為不管我說什么,最后對的永遠是你媽媽
Wow, dad. When did you become so afraid of mom?
哇 老爸 你什么時候變得這么懼內了
I... ask your mother.
這個 還是問你媽媽吧
Hey, mom, can I ask you a question?
喂 老媽 能問你個問題嗎
Okay, why can't people learn to use their car alarms?
我服了 這年頭讓自己的汽車報警器別亂吵有那么難嗎
Turn it off, jerk! - Uh, mom, that jerk is you.
把那玩意關掉 混蛋 - 呃 媽 你貌似是在罵自己
What? - That's your car alarm.
啥 - 那是你自己的汽車上的報警器
Oh, well, that's entirely different.
哦 這樣子啊 那就要另當別論了
Why is it going off? - That's why.
怎么突然自己響起來了 - 那就是原因
Uh-oh. Charlie's going through her button-pushing phase.
哦噢,小查莉正學著按按鈕呢
Isn't it adorable? - Yeah yeah, real cute baby.
很可愛 對吧 - 對 對 確實很可愛
Can we get back to me now? - Okay, honey, what is it?
閑話能就此打住么 - 對不起 兒子 你有什么事啊
The kids at school are teasing me again.
學校的那群同學又拿我開涮了
About your hair? - No, about my bike.
是因為你的頭發嗎 - 不 是因為我的自行車
What's wrong with my hair? - Nothing.
我的頭發怎么了 - 沒什么
It worked when you were five, it works now.
你的發型從五歲開始就一直這樣 挺合適的
Okay, now what about your bike?
好了 說說你的自行車怎么了
It's lame. I need a new one.
那車太遜了 我要買輛新的
Oh, a new bike, huh?
哦 你要輛新車 是吧
Ask your father. - Really?
要你爸跟你買去吧 - 真的
No, I'm just kidding.
不 我顯然是在開玩笑
You can't have a new bike.
我不會給你買新車的
Everyone knows your bike is a statement of who you are.
大家都說一個人的車代表了這個人的地位
My bike says "this guy is a total geek."
而我的車則是在赤裸裸地告訴別人 車主是個傻瓜
Same thing your haircut says.
你的發型也是一樣的