
and I blew it, and I always regretted it.
真見鬼 我總是很后悔
I’m sitting here trying to apologize to you,
我坐在這里想和你道歉
and you’re making jokes?
而你是在和我鬧著玩嗎
What was the girl’s name?
那個女人叫什么
AAre you kidding me? I mean, how on earth would I possibly remember that?
你在耍我嗎? 我他媽怎么記得那些
I remember. Jennifer Gatits.
我記得 杰尼佛蓋蒂斯
A little Long island bitch
那個小個子長島大學的賤貨
Why don’t we see if she’s listed?
為什么我們沒有見過她?
And I would assume from her big hair and accent...
我假設她的一堆濃密的體毛以及口音...
that she’s back in the 51 6 area code.
她回來的話是在516地區號碼的
Yeah. Hi. I’d like the number for a Jennifer Gatits.
嗨 我想查下杰尼佛蓋蒂斯的號碼
I’m not sure of the town. Thank you.
我不是很確定是不是在這個城市 謝謝
Oh, and nice name, by the way ’’Gatits.’’
喔 是個好聽的名字
Oh. They’re connecting me.
他們在幫我接
ls this necessary? I mean, why are you doing this?
這有必要嗎? 你為什么要這么做
This is your last chance.
這是你最后一次機會
Are you sure you don’t want to change your story?
你確定不要再改你的口供了嗎?
You know what, Kate? I’m telling the truth.
凱特 我說的都是事實
lt’s been a pleasure.
那最好
Need some help with your bags, or, uh No, I’m fine. I got it.
要幫忙拎包嗎? 或者 不 我自己可以
What’s going on? You haven’t said a word the whole ride back.
怎么啦 你回來的路上沒有說過一句話