
It was the best sex I ever had.
這是我迄今最好的性生活
You gave me the sweetest kisses.
你給了我最甜蜜的吻
You were my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
And yes, I have never loved anyone as much as I loved you.
而且 我從來沒有愛一個人像愛你那么徹底
Now do you see why I can never forgive you?
現在明白我為什么不會原諒你了吧?
But it wasn’t what you thought it was. All right?
但這不是你想象的那樣好嗎?
And then you never gave me the opportunity to explain myself.
你現在能給我個機會解釋嗎?
You got drunk, you fucked up, you slept with another girl...
你喝醉了 你糊里糊涂 你和另一個女孩上床
and I really don’t understand what you need to clarify...
我真不明白你還有什好解釋的的必要...
or how it would make me feel any better.
或者怎么樣讓我感覺舒服點
I did not sleep with that girl.
我沒和那女孩上床
Please! I’m not an idiot. Why won’t you believe me?
拜托 我不是個笨蛋 為什么你不信我
Because you’re a liar.I am not a liar.
因為你是個說謊者 我不是
l mean, granted, you know, I did lie to you about where I was that night...
我承認 我騙過你那晚我在哪里
but that doesn’t, you know, categorically make me a liar.
但這不能斷言我一直在撒謊
Categorically.’’ That’s a very big word for you.
"斷言"太抬舉你了 ’’
WhWhWhy are you doing this?
為 為 為什么你要這樣?
Kate, we had something great together...
凱特 我們曾有過那么多的快樂