
Yeah. Well, I, um
是的 我
No. No, everything’s great. Nothing There’s nothing to worry about.
不不一切都很好 沒什么可擔心的
Brian, I had a great weekend. Okay. Okay.
布萊恩 我度過了一個愉快的周末 好的
And I will I will talk to you soon. Okay.
我會 我會再聯系你的 好的
See ya.
再見
Shit.
見鬼
Kate?
凱特?
Kate, are you home?
凱特 你在家嗎?
Hello.
你好
Pat, um, it’s me.
帕蒂 是我
Hey. What do you want?
你想怎么樣
I miss you. I miss you terribly.
我想你 極其想你
Listen, uh, Chazz, this really isn’t a good time right now.
聽著 奇斯 現在不是說這些的時候
Okay? I I made a big mistake.
明白嗎? 我犯了個大錯
And I, um
我
I’m a shit, I know. And I I need to see you.
我是個混蛋 我知道 我 我想見你
All right? Uh, listen, Chazz, you know, it’s really not a good time.
行嗎? 聽著奇斯 你也明白現在不合適
l have to go. Bye.
我要走了 再見
Dick.
混蛋
Chazz?
奇斯?
Who the fuck were you talking to?
你在和誰說話
Uh, no one. No one. I got your juice.
沒有啊 我在喝你的果汁
Come back to bed.
快回到床上去
Right.
來了
He says he misses me...
他說他想我