
and he thinks he made a mistake.
他覺得他錯了
No shit, he made a mistake.
這混蛋本來就錯了
You better not be thinking of seeing him.
你最好別再打算和他見面
We’re still married.I owe it to him.
我們還是夫妻 我有權這么做
No, you’re not. You’re separated.
不 你們已經分居了
And he said you were lousy in bed...
他還說你在床上很惡心
whereas Brian Callahan just professed his love for you.
而布萊恩卻公開他對你的愛
It’s really a nobrainer, Patti.
這和布萊恩沒關系 帕蒂
Oh, Kate, Chazz isn’t some guy I’ve been seeing for three months.
好了 凱特 奇斯不是那樣的人 看看這3個月
I’ve been married to him for seven years.
我和他結婚7年了
Six of which you were miserable.
6年你是痛苦中度過的
Oh, God. Do you remember how much I loved him when we first met?
老天 你記得我第一眼見他的時候是多愛他嗎
I have to talk to him.
我還是要和他談談
Think of what a hypocrite I’d be if I’ve been, you know...
想想那個我遇見的偽君子吧
telling you to sit down with Murph for weeks...
跟你說和墨菲坐下好好談談
and I don’t even give Chazz the chance to talk.
而我卻沒有給過奇斯一個解釋的機會
HoW much could you have changed slnce We separated?
我們分居后你改變了多少?
A lot. Entirely different human being.
很多 基本變了個人
I’ve considered starting therapy.
我建議從我們開始復合
Really want to work from the inside out.
想徹底的改變