
That’s great, Chazz.
那很好 奇斯
No, That is great.
不 這 這很好
I just One thing that’s always
我 只是 有一件事總是
l guess one reason why I’m hesitant about trying again...
我想有一個原因總讓我們之間有隔閡...
is that I have no idea what it is about me that fucking interests you.
就是我不知道我是怎么了 你是那么的吸引我
You’re beautiful. You’re smart. You’re sexy.
你漂亮 你聰明 你性感
You’re fantastic. You’re funny.
你美妙 你幽默
You’ve got great hair. You
你有漂亮的頭發 你
Just everything. You’ve got good style.
所有的一切 你都那么的美好
Remember when we first started seeing each other?
還記得我我們第一次見面嗎
All right? You brought me a book To the restaurant, right?
你到飯店里帶了本書給我 是嗎?
Hemingway, was it?
海明威 是嗎?
I can’t remember the exact title, but it was
我不能記全它的名稱 但 它
It was It was good. It was real good.
它很棒 非常棒
And so why Why did you stop reading them?
那你為什么沒有讀完它
When you married me, you dldn’t marry a professor at Oxford.
當你和我結婚時候 沒有嫁給牛津大學的教授
Okay? I made no fucking illusions...
我沒有什么幻想
as to my academic prowess.
就像我學院派的理論
Listen. I’ve changed.
我變了
I’ve changed. l wanna be better. Okay?
我已經改變了 我想做的更好 可以嗎
I even hired a new manager to come in,
我甚至雇傭了個新的經理