
Clever.
說的對
Do you miss it? The watch or the booze?
你錯過了嗎? 是手表還是酒會?
Don’t try to be funny. I’m the funny one here, remember?
別再耍滑頭了 我才是那個幽默的人 記得嗎
I do. I miss it every day.
記得 我每天都回憶著
What do you miss most? Everything
你最思念的是什么 每樣事
You know, red wine with Italian food...
紅葡萄酒 和意大利餐
cold beers at Met games...
相遇時的冰啤酒
vodka shots for moments like these.
伏特加酒在瞬間中招了
I always could make you squirm.
我總能讓你蠢蠢欲動
Really, I have no idea What you’re talking about...
是嗎 我不知道你在說什么
because we were phenomenal together.
我們從前在一起的景象啊
Don’t get too excited. We were okay together.
不要那么激動 我們沒什么關系
Bullshit. We were great together.
瞎說 我們在一起曾經很快樂
Still, to this day, best sex I ever had, hands down.
至今如此 讓人銷魂的融合 隨時隨地發生
That’s the drunken haze just clouding your memory.
那是你酒后的幻覺 只在你的記憶中
Do you remember the night we had in Washington Square Park?
還記得我們在華盛頓停車場那個夜晚嗎?
Do you remember how great that was? I do.
你還記得那時是多美妙嗎 我都記憶猶新
And I was not drunk that night. I mean, maybe a couple of beers, but that’s it.
那晚我沒有喝醉 我就喝了一點啤酒
All right, we were great together. Is that what you wanna hear?
我們曾在一起很開心 這就是你想聽的?