
and it sounded vaguely familiar. Vaguely? Yeah. ...
而且有點兒似曾相識的感覺 似曾相識?是的
But I didn't put it all together until I saw your photo. So....
但直到我看了你的照片才明白過來 所以...
Did you have a chance to read it?
你真的看過了嗎
Yes, l....
是的,我...
I was really, really surprised, as you can imagine.
我真的,真的很奇怪 你可以想象得到
I mean, I had to read it twice, actually.
我是說,實際上,我要看兩邊
Yeah? Yeah.
是嗎 是的
No, I liked it. It's very romantic.
不,我很喜歡 真的很浪漫
I usually don't like that, but it's really wellwritten.
我通常不那樣的 不過你寫的太好了
It's wellwritten. Congratulations. All right. Thank you.
真的寫的太好了,祝賀你 好的,謝謝你
Wait. What?
等等 怎么了
Before we go anywhere, I have to ask you....
我們過去之前 有件事一定要問你...
Sure. What?
當然可以。什么事呢
Did you show up in Vienna that December?
那年十月你去維也納了嗎
Did you? No, I couldn't. But did you?
你呢 沒有,我去不成。但是你呢
I need to know. It's important to me. Why, if you didn't?
我要知道。這對我很重要 你又沒去,有什么重要呢
Well, did you?
那么,你呢
No.
沒