
Thank you all. How much longer before I have to go to the airport?
謝謝大家。我去機場 之前還有多長時間
Oh, you should leave at 7:30
哦,你7:30就應該出發了
Seventhirty at the very latest. Okay.
最遲不能超過7:30 好的
Hi. Hello.
嗨 你好
How are you? Good, and you?
你還好嗎 還好,你呢
I'm good, yeah, I'm great. I'm....
我還好,是的,我很好 我...
Do you wanna, maybe, get a cup of coffee?
你想要,也許 一杯咖啡好嗎
Didn't he just say you have a plane to catch?
他剛剛不是說你要趕飛機嗎
Yeah. But, I mean, I have a little time.
是呀,但是,我是說 我還有點兒時間
Okay. Yeah? All right, well, let me....
好吧 是嗎?好的,嗯,我...
I'll meet you outside. Okay.
我在外面等你。就這樣
Excuse me. I'm just gonna go get a cup of coffee.
抱歉。我想去喝杯咖啡
I'll be back at 7:1 5. Did you sign all these?
我7:1 5回來 這些都簽過名了嗎
Yeah, I sure did. Get your driver Philippe's card...
是的,簽過了 跟司機菲利普要張名片...
...so you can call his cell if you're running late. ...
這樣如果你遲了 可以打電話聯系他
We'll put your bags in the car so you're not late.
我們把你的行李放進 車里,你就不會晚了
All right, thanks for everything. Thank you.
好的,謝謝你所作的一切 謝謝