
Where the hell have you been? Listen, Weiss. She’s here and she’s safe.
天殺的你在哪里? 聽著, 維斯.她在這兒而且很安全
We’ve been trying to reach you. Your orders changed.
我們一直在聯絡你. 你的任務改了.
What’re you talking about?
你說什么呢?
Your assignment has been over since you jumped on that train to Venice.
自從你上了去威尼斯的列車你的任務就中止了.
What? Ben?
什么? 本?
I’ll be right there.
我在這兒呢.
Okay.
好的.
I’ve gotta go, mate.
我得走了, 伙計.
Bring her in immediately. We have a plan.
快帶她回來. 我們有個計劃.
I promised I’d take her to the parade.
我答應送她去游行
Calder, listen to me. Listen. I’ve got really bad reception here. I gotta...
考爾德,聽我說. 聽著. 我這兒的信號接收太差了,我要
Who was that?
那是誰?
Just some friends from Prague wondering where I am.
在布拉格的朋友們想知道我跑到哪里去了.
He’s gonna take her to the parade. Well, I guess we’re going to the parade.
他要帶她去游行. 好, 我想我們也要去那里.
What? What?
什么? 什么?
This? No, I didn’t do it for you. What? Really?
這個? 不, 不是為你. 咋了? 真的?
No, it was... I got tired of styling it, you know.
不, 這是 我厭倦以前的發型。
Okay.
不錯.
Because it’s kind of sexy.
挺性感的.