
Anna, don’t.
安娜,別這樣.
Why not? Because I don’t trust him.
為何不? 因為我不信任他.
I don’t think he’s good enough for you. Yeah, right.
他配不上你. 啊, 好吧.
Because up until the last three days I was perfectly content with my life...
因為直到三天前 我還對自己的單身歷程...
...of solitary adventure and then you came along... ...
十分滿意 后來卻遇上了你....
Well, you came along and those two things seemed mutually exclusive.
你來了,可這兩件事情互相矛盾.
Ben.
本.
Can you ever just say what you really feel?
你就不能說出你的真實感覺嗎?
Okay, all right.
好, 好吧.
Because...
原因是...
...I’m jealous as hell. ...
我極端的嫉妒.
I’d hate to see you with Gus Gus. I’d hate to see you with another man.
我不愿看到你和格斯格斯在一起. 我不愿看到你和任何男人在一起.
Not only did I adore kissing you in Venice...
不僅僅是因為我喜歡在威尼斯的那個吻...
...but also because... ...
還因為...
...I’m so unbloodyhinged just being near you. ...
和你在一起是如此心意相通.
I guess you fixed it, huh?
我想你已經安排好了, 對嗎?
Anna.
安娜.
Calder.
考爾德.