
If you’re scared, why do it?
如果你怕了, 為何還做?
Because the things you’re scared of are usually the most worthwhile. Just a theory.
因為最怕的事情往往最值得去做.
You know what? Actually, my dad taught me that.
你知道么? 實際上, 這是我爸告訴我的.
Hold tight.
抓緊了.
God! - Oh, my Lord.
上帝! -噢, 我的主啊.
Hi.
嗨.
Hello. Here we go.
嗨. 我們下去.
I can’t believe we just did that.
難以置信我們辦到了.
Check that out.
證實一下.
Holy crap.
好一個賭注.
Yeah, you’d better stay out there.
你還是呆在外面好.
You know, we needed that money.
我們需要那筆錢.
You guys got it all wrong.
你們錯了
I gave most of it back. Besides, that money was for love.
我幾乎都還回去了. 除此之外,便是用于愛情.
I’ve been traipsing over this stinking continent looking for a girl I’ve never met.
我在這塊散發臭氣的大陸上游蕩, 為了尋找一位還未碰面的姑娘.
We made goo-goo eyes from, like, 30 meters.
我們含情脈脈 相隔,三十米外.
But our eyes locked. We connected, which is next to impossible in this world.
但是我們認準了. 我們連上了 在這個世界上幾乎是不可能的.
You know that. You can’t let a feeling like that pass you by.
你不能讓這樣的感覺就這么過去.
You’d hug him all over again, wouldn’t you?
你想再擁抱一次, 對么?