
So, what is it? Do you have a girlfriend? I mean, is that who you called yesterday?
怎么回事? 你有女友了? 昨天你給誰打電話?
No, no girlfriend.
沒, 我沒有女朋友.
Okay, well, if you didn’t like girls, you could’ve just said something to me.
好吧, 如果你不喜歡女孩的話, 你早該告訴我.
Hey, listen, I like girls.
嘿, 聽好, 我喜歡女孩.
Oh, okay. So you’re just not attracted to this one.
噢, 明白. 這么說你就是不喜歡面前這位.
No, that’s okay. This whole time I felt alone because I never had any opportunities
不, 沒關系. 我以為自己總是孤單一人 是因為我沒有任何機會
because I never had privacy, but thanks for proving me wrong. I needed that.
是因為我沒有私人空間, 多謝你告訴我不是這么回事.
Anna, believe me, this is not about you.
安娜, 相信我, 這和你無關
Romance is simply not
只是現在戀愛對我來說
a feasible option for me right now.
是不適合的行為.
Oh, God. Kill me now. I can’t even attract some guy who says stupid things like:
噢, 上帝.還不如殺了我. 我連說出如此蠢話的人都吸引不了:
"Romance is not a feasible option"?
"戀愛是不合適的行為"?
You know what? The joke is on you, my friend.
你知道么? 我的朋友,可笑的是你.
I was just kidding last night. I would never go through with it.
昨晚我不過開個玩笑. 我不是真的會那樣做.
Of course you wouldn’t.
當然你不會.
No! Stop!
不! 停車!
Anna, don’t.
安娜, 別.
Anna. Anna.
安娜. 安娜.
Oh, come on.
噢, 來吧.
Bye-bye.
拜-拜.
Unbelievable.
難以置信.
Good luck.
好運.
Shit.
糟.