
It’s hip-hop Hebrew.
說唱中的希伯來人.
You had a good night?
一個良宵?
Yes, great. Thank you.
是的,很好. 謝謝.
Thank you so much for your hospitality.
非常感謝您的盛情.
But you were very quiet. The walls is like paper, but I hear nothing.
可是你們太安靜了. 墻就像紙一樣, 但我什么都沒聽到.
That’s just because he’s repelled by me.
還不是因為他討厭我.
But it’s not true.
不可能.
Tell her she’s a beautiful woman.
告訴她,她是位美女.
You’re a beautiful woman.
你是位美女.
And kiss her.
吻她.
Come on. You want a happy marriage, you gotta kiss her every day.
來吧. 如果你想婚姻幸福,就要每日吻她.
It’s okay. We’ll work it out.
沒問題. 我們會解決的.
Mama, where are the car keys?
媽媽, 車鑰匙在哪兒?
You driving with Eugenio? Better kiss her now.
你要坐我兒子的車? 那最好現(xiàn)在就吻她.
The bike, the bike, the bike! - Idiot!
自行車, 自行車, 自行車! -白癡!
Thank you, darling.
謝謝, 親愛的.
Eugenio, thank you so much for everything. I wish I had something else to offer you.
非常感謝你. 真希望我有別的可付給你.
Six Million Dollar Man. It’s a wonderful gift.
六百萬的男人. 令人驚嘆的禮物.
A beautiful couple. Take care of each other.
金童玉女. 好好照顧彼此吧.