
We kissed... I understand that.
我們接過吻--我知道.
And I liked it. I like you. Will you stop walking away from me?
我喜歡那樣. 我喜歡你. 請你不要避開我?
Anna! You don’t need to protect me.
安娜! -你不需要保護我.
I know what I’m doing. No, you don’t...
我知道自己在做什么. -不,你不知--
Can you please stop taking your clothes off around me?
請你不要在我面前脫衣好么?
What’s wrong with you? Anna...
你怎么了? -安娜...
...what happened on the gondola was me trying to hide you, nothing else. ...
在剛朵拉上發生的一切 只是為了幫你藏起來,無它.
That was a real kiss. No, it wasn’t.
那是一個真正的吻. -不,不是的.
I don’t believe you. It’s the truth.
我不相信你. -那是事實.
I told you. We’re just two people traveling in the same direction.
告訴你. 我們只不過是兩個同路的游客.
So you didn’t...
你不曾...
...feel anything? ...
有過感覺?
No. I didn’t feel anything.
是.我沒有感覺.
So can you please just get into bed?
那么請你回到床上去,行么?
Naked virgin safely in bed.
赤裸的處女安全的躺在床上.