
Tonight you are family. You must stay and celebrate.
今夜這就是你們的家. 務必留下并歡慶.
You will sleep in Eugenio’s room. It will bring him luck.
你們可以在我兒子的房間度良宵 這將為他帶來好運.
Oh, no, that’s...
哦, 不,這太--
Change the sheets.
去換床單.
I want you to try some of my grappa.
請你們嘗嘗我釀的白蘭地.
Tell me your names.
告訴我你們的姓名
Well, I’m Ben. And this is...
我是本. 她是...
...Anna. ...
安娜.
Make no mistake. America is committed to backing leaders and nations...
確信無疑的. 美國人支持國家和領導人...
...that are paving the hard but rewarding path toward political and economic reform. ...
這條通往政治和經濟改革的路 艱難卻值得去嘗試.
Okay. Let’s just check with the local police.
我們到本地警署核實一下.
To answer your question, no. I don’t get women that way.
作為你提問的回答, 不. 我不會那樣對待女人.
Haven’t actually had a girlfriend since...
我沒有一個真正的女友,自從--
Let’s just say that women stopped beating down my door...
就是說女士們不再惠顧我家...
...about the same time the bangs stopped covering the receding hair line. ...
當我的開始謝頂以后.