
Mama will be so proud! On second thought...
媽媽會感到驕傲的! 或者....
After you, darling.
跟著你, 親愛的.
Let me remember. Where does this go?
讓我想想. 去哪呢?
Just kidding!
開玩笑的!
My first joke with my first customer.
我和我的第一批客人的第一個玩笑.
We did good, huh?
我做的不錯,是嗎?
I was a little worried when you went to "the currency of young love.
" 當你說 "青春愛情的沖動."我有些不安
But apart from that, you were fairly magnificent.
除此之外, 你相當的厲害.
Thank you. Pleasure.
謝謝 榮幸之至.
You know, I just married you, but I know nothing about you.
你瞧, 我已經嫁給你了, 可依然對你一無所知.
There’s not much to know.
沒什么可知道的.
Okay. Ben Calder, 23 years old.
好吧. 本 考爾德, 23 歲.
Born in Wales and then moved to London with my mother when she left my father.
生于威爾士,父母分手后 隨母親移居倫敦.
My father...
我的父親...
...was always at work. Never at home. ...
總是忙于工作. 從未在家.
My mother wanted him to make the big gesture.
我母親要他做個表態.
What’s the big gesture?
什么樣的表態?
You know, "I’ll quit for you.
諸如, "我為你而放棄工作.
I’ll stay home for you, darling."
親愛的,我將為你留在家里."
But he didn’t.
但他沒這么做.
Because... Well, people don’t really do that, do they?
因為.... 人們不真的那樣做,對吧?
I don’t know what people do.
我不知一般人會怎樣做.