
I tell them, "Nobody come to my bridge." They say, "Somebody will, Eugenio.
" 我說, " 沒人會來的." 他們說, "會有的."
And now you are here.
現在你們來了.
We don’t have any money.
我們沒錢.
Well, then, I’m sorry. But, sir, we’re newly weds.
啊, 很遺憾. -不過, 先生,我們剛結婚.
Right? Right, honey? That’s right, sweetums.
是嗎? 蜜糖? -沒錯,甜心.
Precious, I just love it when you call me that.
真棒, 我就喜歡你這么叫我.
Your love, it’s beautiful.
你們相愛, 這很美.
No money, no ride. Sir, please.
沒錢, 就沒船坐. -先生, 求你.
We were married against my parents’ wishes.
我們的結合違背了父母的意愿.
We tried to stay apart, but it was no good. Exactly, because I would rather die...
我們試圖分開, 但不成. -對極了, 我寧可去死...
...than live another day without my lover man. ...
也不愿和心愛的男人分開.
We have nothing but we have everything.
我們一無所有,同時我們也擁有一切.
We’ve come so far on only the currency of young love.
我們全憑青春愛情的沖動遠道而來.
If sweet stories could buy pasta, you’d be very fat by now.
如果愛情故事可以換得通心粉, 你現在一定已經吃的胖胖的了.
Thank you.
謝謝你.
All right. Yes.
好吧.
For you, the canals are free tonight. My first client.
為了你們,運河今夜免費通行. 我的第一對客人.