
Shopping!
購物啦!
Marry her, Steve.
嫁給他
I say we hit all the tourist spots. Anna will want to see the sights.
我說我們得跑遍旅游景點. 安娜會去那里的.
Whatever you say.
你說什么都行.
Knock it off. What? I’m not doing anything.
忘掉吧. 什么? 我沒怎樣阿.
What’s the problem? No problem.
怎么啦? 沒什么.
No problem.
沒什么.
Here in the construction lunch break that is my very personality...
午休時間挑逗女兒,就是我的個性...
...I’m adding on a sensitivity wing. ...
我在增加一些感性的成分.
I didn’t really mean any of that. Yeah, you did.
我沒有那個意思. 你有.
Well, mostly I did, yeah.
好吧, 就算我有.
It looks good to me. No gelato.
我喜歡這個. 不要冰欺凌.
I need to refuel my belly with some tasty yumminess.
我需要用美味佳肴來填充我的胃.
I’ll get it to go and meet you back here. Okay.
我去吃點東西再回來. 好的.
So nice to make new friends. Group hug.
和你們成為朋友真好啊. 擁抱一下.
Sweetness. Ben.
甜心. 本.
Come on. Come on. Join in the hug, Ben.
來吧. 來吧.抱一下, 本.
We’ve got a chickie buffer here. I’m a chickie buffer.
我們有緩沖器. 我來當緩沖器.
Chickie buffer negates the potential for mantouchingman discomfort.
緩沖器可以消除男人之間接觸時潛在的尷尬.
Ben, hug us. Please, please, please.
本, 和我們擁抱. 求你了,求你了.
Quickly. Very quickly.
很短的. 很迅速的.
Delight!
真開心啊!
I wonder where McGruff is.
我懷疑麥克高夫去哪里了.
Probably off taking a bath in canal water.
或許是跳到運河里洗澡呢.