
...you are not alone in the world. We’re all connected. ...
在這人世間并非獨自一人. 我們皆息息相關.
Wanker.
瞎鬧.
Want some?
來點兒?
Hey, listen. I’m sorry I treated you like a child.
嗨,聽著. 我為把你當成小孩子而道歉.
I was just feeling a little bit overprotective.
我只是有點兒過分小心了.
Thank you. That’s very nice of you, but I already have a father.
謝謝. 你真是和藹可親, 但我有一個爹就夠了.
Yeah.
是啊.
God, get off me.
起開點兒.
Rock on, mate.
伙計,來吧.
Oh, my new friends.
哦, 我的新伙伴.
Who knows when the fickle finger of fate will bring us together?
天曉得無常的命運 何時將我們聚在一起?
I propose a moment of silent bonding before we reach Venice.
我建議在到達威尼斯之前建立默契.
Before we get where?
在到哪里之前?
Okay. So we got on the wrong train. So what?
好吧. 看來我們是搭錯車了. 那又如何?
Let’s just make the best of our misfortune. - Our misfortune will last until tomorrow...
為我們的不順做點兒有益的事. -我們的不順到明天就結束了...
...because the next train to Berlin is in the morning. ...
因為下一班到柏林的車 要等到明晨.
So it’s just a bit of a diversion. Come on, enjoy. Take a picture.
這只是走了一段岔路罷了. 來吧,享受吧,拍照吧.