
I never said you were selfish. You know nothing about my life. Nothing.
我從未說過你自私阿. 你根本就不了解我.
No, I suppose I don’t. Whatever.
沒錯, 我不了解你. 不管怎么.
It doesn’t matter, because when this train stops we’ll go our separate directions.
這不成問題,火車一停咱們就可以分道揚鑣了.
Chilly willy, squabblers. Take a few of these on your solo travels, then.
冷漠, 口角. 讓這些充斥你們的獨自旅行么.
What are these? Six Million Dollar Man stickers.
這是什么東東? 六百萬人頭貼紙.
These stickers are my contribution to the global community.
這貼紙是我對全世界的貢獻.
Everyone I meet gets a handful. Your job, post them up.
我遇上一個人就給他一疊. 你們的任務是, 張貼它們.
Pound one on a door, slap one on a kiosk, place one on a postbox...
貼在門上,粘在小亭子上,固定在郵筒上...
...wherever your life may lead you. ...
不管命運將你帶向何方.
And then what? Then, nothing.
然后呢? 就這樣, 沒有了.
You forget about the sticker. You move on. One day, maybe you’re down in the dregs.
你將忘記這些貼紙.繼續前行. 而某天, 也許你落魄了.
And all of a sudden, there it is.
突然間,發現了它.
In the corner of a window, the door of a subway, the side of a telephone booth.
在窗戶的一角, 地鐵的入口, 電話亭的邊上.
One of the stickers. It puts a smile on your face because you know...
有一張貼紙. 你將會心微笑 只因你知...