
This could be one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.
這里恐怕是我生平見過的最美的城市.
Be with you in two shakes. I’m gonna make a call.
你們倆別跑遠. 我要打個電話.
No worries. I’ll look after her.
別擔心.我會照顧她的.
Sir, I got Agent Calder.
先生, 我和考爾德探員聯系上了.
They’re putting him through.
他們和他接通了.
For God’s sake. Anna? Calder? Calder?
看在老天的份上. 安娜? 考爾德? 考爾德?
We lost him. Great.
聯絡中斷. 真不錯.
The call came from Venice. Weiss and Morales are halfway to Berlin.
電話是從威尼斯打過來的. 維斯 和 莫瑞絲 正在去柏林的路上.
We can get them to Venice in a few hours. We can have agents in the city in minutes.
我們可以叫他們幾個小時內到達威尼斯. 也在幾分鐘內可以讓探員到達那兒.
I do not want to cause a scene. Just get them to Venice and keep calling Calder.
我可不想興師動眾. 就讓他們去威尼斯 同時保持聯絡考爾德.
Anna!
安娜!
Anna!
安娜!
Ben!
本!
Come on. Venice awaits. Where have you been?
來吧. 威尼斯等著我們呢 你跑哪兒去了?
Just having a mild heart attack.
只是有些心動過速.
Come on.
來吧.
Look at this!
瞧這個!
Check it out.
瞧這個.
Check it out.
瞧這個.
You’re so gullible. Yeah.
你真容易上當. 阿.
Can I have one of those?
給我一張好么?