
Thank you, Ben.
謝謝, 本.
I couldn’t have done any of this without you.
沒有你我可辦不到.
What for?
為何?
Seems to me you’d have been just fine on your own.
就我看來,你本人已經做的非常不錯了.
Amore, such a beautiful thing.
愛情, 如此美妙.
Take you back to your hotel now?
現在送你們回旅館?
Actually, we don’t have a hotel.
實際上,我們還沒有訂房.
To stay.
又無處棲身的.
Newlyweds. First no money and now no place to...
新婚燕爾. 第一次遇上又沒錢....
You stay at my home.
你們來我家吧.
You can meet my mama. She will be so happy.
你們可以見到我媽媽. 她會開心的.
Mama, please be nice. Why I let you buy that crazy boat?
媽媽, 行行好. 為何我要讓你發瘋去買那條船?
You were good accountant. Now you killing me.
你曾經是個很優秀的會計. 現在你要氣死我.
Mama, they’re newlyweds. Newlyweds!
媽媽, 他們是一對新人. -新婚夫婦!
Eugenio, this is so kind of you. You’re welcome.
你真善良. -你太客氣了.