
Stop overcompensating. You’re a good-Iooking...
別自怨自艾. 你長得不錯....
You look fine. Some girls like a bald head.
你看上去不錯. 有些姑娘喜歡光頭.
I’m not bald yet. I’m just saying. You should embrace it.
我還沒禿呢. -我就那么說說. 你應該接受它.
Maybe you could cut it really short. Some girls like that. They think it’s sexy.
也許你該把頭發剃短. 有些姑娘喜歡的. 她們視之為性感.
So...
那么....
I’m gonna sleep on the floor...
我打地鋪睡覺...
...which means that you can have the bed to yourself. ...
就是說你可以獨自享用床鋪.
You don’t have to do that. There’s plenty of room here for both...
不用這樣. 這是雙人床有足夠的地方--
No, no. It’s fine. I prefer the floor...
不, 不. 這樣很好. 我喜歡地鋪...
...because it’s just a bit... ...
因為比較...
...Iower. Which I like. You know, so...
...近地. 你瞧,我喜歡....
Yeah.
好.
Oh, come on. Don’t be shy. It’s our wedding night.
噢, 來吧.別害羞了. 這是我們的洞房呢
Ben? Night, now.
本? -晚安.
Where are you going? Anna, go to bed.
你去哪里? -安娜, 回床上去.
I’m trying to.
我正試著.
Over there.
到此為止.
But, Ben, we...
可是, 本, 我們....