
Hi, I just... Guten tag. That’s the extent of my German. I really need the bike.
嗨, 我 早安(德語). 我的德語不靈. 我需要一輛自行車.
He’s gonna jump. No, no, no! Somebody stop him!
他要跳了. 別, 別, 別! 誰來阻止他
No, don’t do it!
別, 別跳!
Bungee!
蹦!
Very good. Very good.
好極了.
You found us on the Internet? Jumpinggermans. Com?
你在因特網上找到我們了? 德國人蹦極網?
No.
不是.
McGruff? To life!
麥克高夫? 贊美生命!
McGruff.
麥克高夫.
Look. My reasons were noble. I trusted you.
瞧. 我的理由是高尚的. 我信任你.
I needed the scratch. What can I say? Please forgive.
我需要現金. 我能說啥? 請原諒.
Three, two, one, bungee! Bungee!
三, 二, 一, 跳! 跳!
Need to put this tighter.
需要更緊些么.
Oh, no, wait, wait, wait!
噢, 不, 等等, 等等, 等等!
Are you crazy? What are you doing?
你瘋了? 你做什么呢?
Get away from me. I’m jumping, and you can’t stop me.
離我遠些. 我要跳了,你阻止不了我.
Bloody hell.
受不了