Mind if I smoke?
我可以抽煙嗎?
Care if I die? No, I’m just kidding, I’m just kidding. Go ahead, smoke.
想害死我嗎?開玩笑的,你抽吧。
Ooh, this always happens.
又卡住了。
Here, let me help.
我來幫你。
Thank you.
謝謝。
You-you have a very beautiful… eye.
你有非常美麗的…眼睛
You know all my friends think this is weird.
所有的朋友都認為這事兒很不對勁。
Even the one in the box?
包括箱子里的那個?
It's not weird, is it?
這樣不會很怪吧?
You know I-I thought it was going to be weird, I mean I almost called and canceled, but it really isn’t.
我也這么想過,我甚至要打電話說我不來了,但是事實上挺好。
I know! I mean it’s like me and your dad, that’s a totally separate thing.
我的意思是咱們現在和我與你父親的過去完全是兩碼事。
Oh, I totally agree.
完全同意。
We’re just two people who find each other very attractive. Right?
我們只是兩個喜歡上對方的人,對嗎?
What?
怎么了?
Nothing. Nothing.
沒事,沒事。
No-no really, was-was that not okay?
真的,吻的不好?
No-no-no that was good, it was, that was uh, that was a goood kiss…
不不不,很好,那是個,呃,甜蜜的吻…
Oh my God! It didn’t remind you of…
天啊,這不會讓你想起…
(interrupting) Don’t say it!
別說了!
No, but it did! Didn’t it?!
但是確實…
Yeah!
是的
Oh man!!
哦,天啊!!
I know!
我知道!
God, I am sorry. I am so sorry.
天哪,對不起,我真的很抱歉。
It's okay. It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without a little emotional scarring.
沒關系,少了感情瘡疤就不叫感恩節了。
You know what's even worse? My friends were right.
更糟的是,我朋友說的對。
You know what's worst for me is you remind me of a younger version of my mom.
最糟的是,我覺得你就像年輕的我媽。