Oh. Well uh, you’re not being able to talk may make this easier. Listen umm…
你不能講話,這樣倒也好,聽著……
Listen I don’t wanna be someone who comes between two best friends.
我不想當一個攪亂兩個好朋友的人,我真不忍心看到會發生在你們。
I just, I can’t stand seeing what this is doing to you guys, and I don’t wanna be the cause of that.
身上的事情,也不想是因為我。所以,我想我們還是不要見面了。
So, I don’t think we can see each other anymore. I’m gonna go to my mom’s in Chicago, I’m going to stay there for a while.
我要去我媽媽家,在芝加哥,待一陣子。
I think this could’ve be something really amazing, but you know this is probably for the best. You know?
這么做是讓人感到驚訝,但你知道,這樣是最好的解決辦法,你知道么?
I’m going to miss you. Good-bye, Chandler.
我會想你的。Good-bye,Chandler
Open the box!!(
開始喊)打開箱子吧??!
What?!
什么?!
He can still catch her! Come on, get out of there! (He opens the box) Get out of there!
他還能追上她?。ù蜷_箱子)出來,出來。
So?
那么?
Yeah, we’re going to be fine! Get out!
咱們倆沒事的,去追她。
Yeah?
真的嗎?
Yeah, you did some real good thinking in there.
你已經反思的很徹底了。
Man, this is…
哥們,這…
Now go! ‘Cause you can still catch her!
趕緊走!你還能追上她!圣誕快樂!
And Merry Christmas from you are secret Santa! (Chandler runs out and closes the door.)
因為我的秘密圣誕是給你。
All right, who got Chandler? ‘Cause I uh, need to trade.
誰要送Chandler來著?我得跟他換。