Goodnight.
晚安
Um, thank you for the gift.
嗯,謝謝你的禮物.
Oh, uh, yeah... I just knew that sometimes when you're writing, you... you don't always know the exact time.
哦,是的...我知道你有些時候會寫字.你...你有時候不知道時間.
No, I... I didn't mean the pen. Thank you for the book.
不,我...我不是說筆.謝謝你的書.
Uh, the book?
呃,書?
The Velveteen Rabbit. I kinda have the feeling you had something to do with it.
絨毛兔.我感到這事和你有關.
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Well, uh, when Joey gave it to me, he said, "This is 'cause I know ya like Rabbits, and I know ya like cheese."
是的,喬伊給我的時候,他說,送你這個因為你喜歡兔子,也喜歡奶酪.
Thanks. I love it. And I know how hard it must have been for you to find.
謝謝.我很喜歡.而且我知道這很不好找.
Uhl..ell. By the way, in case you missed that, that sound was, "Uhl, ell."
哦哇.順便說一下,你忘了這個,聽起來象是"哦哇."
You must really like... Joey... to go to all that trouble for him.
你一定很喜歡喬伊,才為他惹了這么多麻煩.
Oh, yeah, he's my... he's my best friend.
哦,是,他是我...他是我最好的朋友.
Well....
好....
Goodnight. (Goes to his room.)
晚安.