So, you just left? Her place was really that bad?
那么,你真的離開了?她的房間真的這么差?
You know how you throw your jacket on a chair at the end of the day?
你知道,每天回家時把夾克扔到椅子上
Yeah.
嗯.
Well, like that, only instead of a chair, it's a pile of garbage. And instead of a jacket, it's a pile of garbage. And instead of the end of the day, it's the end of time, and garbage is all that has survived! (Ross takes the loosely tied tie off and hands it to Joey who puts it on.) Here.
好的,就象這樣,有件東西取代了椅子,是一堆垃圾.有件東西取代了夾克,也是一堆垃圾.還有件東西取代了回家的時候,是世界末日,幸存的只有垃圾!這
Wow. Thanks. So, uh, what happened?
喔.謝謝.那么,哦,發生了什么?
What do you mean? Nothing happened! I had to get out of there.
你什么意思?什么也沒發生!我只有離開了.
All right, so... next time, you take her to your place.
好,那么...下次你帶她去你那兒.
No, I tried that. She says it has a weird smell.
不,我試過了.她說我那兒有股怪味.
What kind of smell?
什么樣的味?
I don't know. Soap?
我不知道.香皂?
All right, listen, Ross... you like this girl, right?
好,聽著,羅斯... 你喜歡她,對么?
You wanna see her again, right?
你想再見到她,對么?
Yeah.
對.
So you're gonna have to do it in the mess!
那你就得在垃圾堆里做!
Yeah, okay you're right.
對,你是對的.
I mean, uh, who... who cares about a little sloppiness?
我是說,呃,誰...誰在乎一點臟東西?
It's, uh... it's endearing, really.
這,呃...這很可愛,真的.
All right! Now you go get that beautiful pig! (Ross hesitates, looks unsure) Oink!
好!現在你去找這頭漂亮的豬!哼哈!