Hi. You guys have any wrapping paper?
嗨,你們有包裝紙么?
Oo! Is it for my birthday present?
是為了我的生日禮物么?
Phebes, it was your birthday, like, months ago.
菲比,你的生日好象在一個月以前
Yeah, but remember you said you ordered something special, and it just hasn't come yet?
好的,但是你應該記得,你答應過安排一些特別的,但是現在還沒有出現過
Well, I have a call in about that.
好的,我正在準備這個
OKay.
好.
Actually, this is for Kathy's birthday. It's an early edition of her favorite book.
實際上,這是為凱茜的生日準備的.這是她最喜歡的書的的早期版本
Oh, The Velveteen Rabbit! Oh my God, when the boy's love makes the rabbit real!
哦,《絨毛兔子》!我的天,男孩的愛會把它變成真兔子!
Okay, but don't touch it, because you fingers have destructive oils.
好的,但不要碰它,你手指上有油.
Huh. Well, then you'd better keep it away from Ross's hair. So this is pretty rare. How did you get that?
呵,好,那你最好拿它離羅斯的頭發遠點。這應該非常罕見.你怎么弄到的?
Oh, it wasn't a big deal. I just went to a couple of bookstores, talked to a couple of dealers... called a couple of the author's grandchildren.
哦,不算什么大事.我只是去幾家書店,問幾個書商...打電話給作者的孫子.
Oh, honey, that's so sweet.
哦,親愛的,這真是甜蜜.
Yeah, and what a great way to say, "I secretly love you, roommate's girlfriend!"
對,這真是很明顯的暗示,"我暗戀你,室友的女朋友!"
It doesn't say that. Does it?
這不代表這個意思,對么?
How do you think it's gonna look when you get her something incredibly meaningful and expensive and her boyfriend Joey gives her an orange?
你會怎么看你送她的禮物難以置信,意味深長而且價值不菲,,而她的男朋友喬伊可能只送她一個橘子
Okay, all right, I'll just uh, make sure that uh, Joey gets her something really great.
好,我只是確認一下,喬伊會送她更好的東西
It's gotta be better than that book. Oo! Like a crossbow!
會比這本書好...喔,就象弓!