So, thank you for the delicious dinner.
那么,謝謝你這頓美味的晚餐
You're welcome for a delicious dinner.
不客氣
Hey what are you guys looking at?
嘿,你們看什么呢?
Ross and the most beautiful girl in the world.
羅斯和世界上最漂亮的姑娘
Yeah, come to papa.
對,到爸爸這兒來
I know!
我知道!
Probably the only time I'll ever say this, but did you see the ass on her?
也許只有一次,不過我會一直這么說,但是你注意她的屁股了么?
Where did you, when did you, how did you... (Joey hits the back of Chandler's head) How did you get a girl like that?
你從哪兒,你什么時候,你怎么...你怎么把這樣的姑娘搞到手的?
Yeah, so what is she, like a... like a spokesmodel, or an aerobics instructor, what?
對,她是不是,比如車展模特,或者健身教練什么的?
Actually she's a paleontology doctoral candidate, specializing in the centazoic era.
實際上她是古生物學博士,中古時期專業(yè)
Okay, but that's, like, the easiest era.
好的,這聽起來象...最簡單的領域
I've seen her at work, but I always figured, ah-huh? But, uh, I made her dinner. We had a great time. And we're going out again tomorrow.
我和她在工作上認識,但我一直考慮...嗯哼?我請了她晚飯,我們在一起很愉快.我們約好明天一起出去
Well maybe she and her friends are just having a contest to see who can bring home the biggest geek.
也許只是她和她的朋友比賽,誰能帶回來最滑稽的小丑
Fine by me; hope she wins.
再好不過了.希望她會贏.
Hey,we should have a contest.Yeah,See who can bring home the most beautiful woman.
我們也應該來比,看誰帶回來的女生最漂亮
That's a good idea.We could call it life
好主意,沒存就叫做“真實人生”。