that ever walked the face of the earth.
可以干出番事業來讓世人震撼
Yeah, I know. That’s the point.
是啊 我明白 這就是重點
But you should at least think that I am.
但你至少要留一點希望給我
Well, do you think I’m the greatest girl you’ve ever met?
好吧 你認為我是你見過的最完美的女孩嗎
No. No, but l mean, there is somebody out there
不 不 我的意思是 可能會有人
A guy, maybe from Seattle, who’s in a band...
一個男孩 可能在西雅圖 某個樂隊...
and loves to do ecstasy and stay out late dancing
愛的很入迷 在夜晚中跳舞
and will think you are just the greatest thing that’s ever happened to him.
會覺得你是他生命中最美好的一切
You are such a fucking cock! Whoa! Don’t start the mouth.
你真他媽是個畜生 噢 不要發火罵人
Why not? After six months you’re just dumping me out of the blue?
為什么不? 才6個月過去了 就想把我一腳踹開
Trying to make me feel better by telling me...
想安撫我就跟我說...
I’ll meet some asshole dancer in Seattle?
我會在西雅圖遇見什么該死的舞者
You just wanna go off with that writer, the bitch.
你只是想去和那個作家去鬼混 那個賤人
Oh, God. No, this has nothing to do with her.
噢 上帝 不是的 這和她一點關系都沒有
And she’s not a bitch. Bullshit.
她也不是什么賤女人 放屁
Stop curslnG, Bernadette. Cock.’
別鬧了 伯納黛特 畜生
Really? Cock!
什么 畜生
Please, come on. Cock!
好了 夠了 畜生
You’re acting like an idiot. Cock!
你簡直就像個瘋子 畜生