Okay.
好吧
You are such a fucking cock!
你他媽真是個狗娘養的畜生
But I love you!
但是我愛你
NeW York is Weird like that.
紐約是個多么有意思的地方
I still haven’t met half the people in my building...
我還沒有見過我的一半鄰居呢
but I randomly run into Mark here all over town.
但我在路上隨便走走就走到馬克這兒來了
And she still won’t sleep with me.
但她還是不肯和我睡
Because I did in college,
因為我在大學的時候都做了
and I don’t need to revisit it.
我不想再重蹈覆轍
Yeah, well, that was some time ago...
是啊 是啊 那是以前的事啦...
and, uh, you know, things change.
恩 你們也明白 一切都會改變的
You, uh, might be surprised. Yeah?
你 恩 肯能會感到驚訝 是嗎
You got less hair. That surprised me.
你的頭發越來越少了 這讓我很驚訝
You know, that’s funny. Isn’t that funny?
你知道的 這很有趣 是嗎
Don’t Get me Wrong, Brlan.
不要誤導我 布萊恩
We like the book, and I think we did a fairly good job...
我喜歡這書 我覺得我的工作還是相當不錯的
of getting it out there in spite of the reviews.
撇開這些 盡管有些評論
But just think about doing another one of the Detective Knight series.
但就考慮下領一部偵探奈特系列
Then you can go back and do one for you.
接著你就可以回到過去 也為了你自己
Just like Hollywood: One for them, one for you.
就像好萊塢 一本給他 一本寫給自己
What are you talking about? One for them, one for
你們在說什么 一個給他們 一個...
I’ve given you five.
我已經給了你們5部
How about five for me? How’s that sound?
給我自己5部怎么樣 可以嗎
You know, he’s a fucking hack.
你們知道嗎? 他只是個低俗的文人