I mean, the shit he writes
他寫的 都是些垃圾
No, he actually He wrote a good story. He wrote a good book.
不 他 他寫的故事很精彩 他的書很棒
The Good Doctor. It’s good. Really?
《絕世好醫》寫的很好 是嗎?
Yeah. I can’t stand his work.
是的 我不能忍受他的作品
I just thought You know, I’m feelin’ nostalgic lately.
我只是想...你明白嗎? 我感覺很不自在
I thought it might be nice to just see some, you know, old friends.
我只是想見見我的老朋友們 那樣很好
Well, I heard you’re just running around the room...
是嗎 我聽說你只是在房間里徘徊
apologizing to people all night.
整晚上都在向人們抱歉
No, no. Not at all. I just kind of, you know
不 不 不是這樣的 我只是 你明白的
It’s, like, since I’ve become sober...
只是 因為 我剛清醒
I’ve made an effort to just try and make amends...
我只是努力去賠禮
with anyone I may have offended when I was a drunk.
和那些我醉酒時得罪的人
Oh. Well
哦 好吧
I’m waiting.
我等著
What, I did Did I do something to you?
那我 我有什么可以為你做的嗎?
Are you kidding?
你在開玩笑嗎?
What? What?
什么? 什么?
I am so happy to see you. It’s nice.
我很高興見到你 我也是
I was gonna leave. Then l saw you, and I was, like, I bought her book.
我剛想離開就看見你 想著"我買了她的書"
I mean, the shit he writes
他寫的 都是些垃圾
No, he actually He wrote a good story. He wrote a good book.
不 他 他寫的故事很精彩 他的書很棒