It’s nice to see you. I want you to sign it.I love it.
真高興見到你給簽個名吧 我喜歡這書
l mean, the short stories are so honest.
覺得 這些短篇小說好真實
And honesty, I feel, like, is so hard to come by these days.
老實說 這些天我等的心癢癢的
YouYou remember who I am, right?
你 你還記得我是誰對嗎
We spent an entire weekend together the summer after college.
大學后的那個夏天 我們一個周末都在一起
I mean, you were drunk the entire time...
我說的是 你那時完全醉了
but I can’t imagine that you don’t remember it.
但我很難想象你都不記得這些了
Well, I mean, you know, I used to black out a lot.
是嗎 我的意思是 你知道 我總習慣關著燈的
Yeah, it was an entle weekend.
是的 那是整整一個周末
Wow. Did we, uh
喔 我們有 恩
That story The girl with the hair down to her toes.
那個故事 有個頭發長到腳趾的女孩
I mean, I didn’t have long hair or anything...
我沒有那么長的頭發
but that was totally about me, wasn’t it? Not Actually, not really.
但那寫的是我 對嗎 不是 其實不是的
Because who did more quaaludes in that dorm than me?
那有誰在宿舍比我吃了更多的安眠酮呢
That was phenomenal, that weekend, actually. Now you remember it?
在那個周末的景象 其實 你記得對嗎?
Yeah, yeah. No, I do.The blackout is lifted.
是 是 我記得那個等這樣吊著
Some things come back to you sometimes. Yeah, they do.
他們讓你想起些 是的
So that is totally me.
所以我覺得這完全就是我