I don’t need help. That Was pathetic, that performance.
我不需要幫助 真可悲 別裝了你
Okay, this
真是糟糕
Yeah, well, look. I’m upset.
是嗎 好吧 是我昏了頭
I invite you to my party, and you don’t show up.
我邀請你去參加我的聚會可你沒有露面
It’s filne if you don’t want to talk to me, but l invited Patti...
你不想和我說話可以 但我也邀請了帕蒂
all your friends from college
你所有的大學朋友
What do you want from me?
你還對我有什么企圖?
Well, look, last night I went through some boxes...
昨天晚上我翻了些箱子
and I dug out this poem that you wrote.
我找出了你以前寫的這首詩
And I just thought maybe you’d want to read it.
只是希望你可能會想讀讀它
Remind you, you know, how you felt about us.
想讓你想起 我們的從前
How you felt about me.
曾經對我的感覺
I don’t need reminding.
我不需要回憶
Leave me alone. Thank you.
別管我 謝謝你
You don’t want to read it?Burn it.
你不想讀讀它嗎 燒了吧
Pattl? HI, Kate.
帕蒂嗨 凱特
Oh, my God. What?
我的天呢 怎么啦
Murph is out of his mind. He showed up at school again today.
墨菲他瘋了他今天又到學校來了
And this time he accosted me With one of my old poems.
這次他又用我的一首詩來和我搭話
Llke that’s Gonna sway me.
認為這樣就能動搖我
Kate? You’re being ridiculous, and he is being genuine.
凱特 你錯了 他這次是認真的
Do you know the whole reason why he threw that party the other night...
你知道原因嗎? 他為什么要舉辦昨晚的聚會
was in the hopes of you showing up?
只是希望你能夠出現