
If I knew a better Way back home.
如果我知道一條更好的回家之路
And I took you along Would I still be Wrong.
然后我拋下你 我做錯了嗎
She said, Yes I knoW a better Way back home.
她說 是的 我知道一條更好的回家之路
But It takes so long.
但這條路卻好長好長
Ooh, ooh.
喔 喔
Theres a Way back home Theres a Way back home.
有條回家的路 有條回家的路
She said, Ooh, ooh.. Wow. Look at this place.
她說 喔喔 看看這兒
So this is what a couple best ssllers will get you, huh?
這就是賣給夫婦最好的房子了 被你買到了
See? I told you you should start writing again.
看到了吧 我告訴過你該重新寫作的
Yeah, well
是啊
Wow. Oh, my God.
哦 我的天啊
How long have you lived here? Uh, about five years.
你住這里多久啦 大概5年了
I bought it right after l sold the movie rights to Tonignts the night.
在我賣了《暗夜流觴》的電影版權后買的
What a fine, fine film that was.
它是5部電影啊
lt was worth every penny.
她值得每一分
Oh, my God. Who are you?
我的天啊 你是誰?
Seriously. Oh, my God.
不是開玩笑吧